I still remember the day I saw the legendary Spoon Sports EA Civic. I was at The Japanese Classic Car Show. Right when I laid eyes on it, I was in love ! I’ve always wanted to see it in person! Id never expected to see it here in the states ! I way filled with joy to capture and witness a piece of Honda history! I consider myself to be very lucky to have seen it in person! Anyways, this Civic is something to respect , no matter who you are. If your into Honda’s and don’t know whats the deal about this Civic , then I have no idea why you’re here! Shit, this is truly LEGENDARY! Mad Respect to Spoon Sports president Tatsuru Ichishima.
1985 Spoon Sports Group A E-AT Honda Civic
- Power 230HP@9800rpm
- Naturally-Aspirated ZC Engine 1.6L DOHC
- Spoon valve cover
- Spoon Oil cap
- Spoon Oil Pan
- Spoon reservoir Covers
- Straight Pipe Side Exit Exhaust
- 5 Speed Close Ratio Transmission
- Showa Struts
- Adjustable Panhard Bar
- Air Jacks
Wheels & Brakes:
- 15X8 (front) and 15X6.5 (rear) center-locking Enkei wheels.
- Nissin Mugen Calipers
- Cross Drilled Slotted Rotors
- Single Lug Conversion
Exterior & Interior:
- Spoon Sports Racing Livery
- EC Works Type A mirrors
- Spoon Sports first-gen steering wheel
- Spoon Sports carbon-kevlar bucket seat
- Simpson Harness
SPECS VIA SPOON SPORTS JAPAN.
Respect to: Go Tuning , Spoon Sports , GT Channel .